ama business services logo

Self Assessment

Do you need a complete Self Assessment Tax Return?

Not everyone needs to complete a tax return. You should seek advice from an accountant if you fall within any of the following brackets:

  • self-employed if more than £1000 – trading allowance
  • you’ve got more than £2500 in renting out property
  • you’ve got more than £2500 in tax income
  • a company director
  • receive savings and Investments of £10,000 or more
  • receiving foreign income
  • if your state pension was more than your personal allowance

If any of the above apply to you, we offer advice and guidance on all of these areas.

Why Choose AMA Business Services?

  • Free consultation to speak to you directly about yourself, your business and what you would like to gain from us
  • We offer full-time support and help with any issues you come across
  • NO hidden costs so you always know what you are getting for your money and what the cost will be
  • We can speak to the HMRC on your behalf to deal with any issues you are unsure about
  • We have qualified accountants to give you the correct information
  • We will always inform you when your paperwork is due in.

Here at AMA Business Services Ltd, we offer a friendly and professional approach to Accountancy. We also offer competitive pricing and a free consultation to sit down and have a chat about your personal needs.

The areas we specialise in are:

  • Personal tax returns and advice
  • Company tax returns and advice
  • VAT returns and advice
  • PAYE/NI compliance
  • Assistance with tax investigations

Looking for expert advice on business?

Whether you’re just starting out or you’re looking to change your accountant services. Here at AMA Business Services we work with you to make your business run smoothly.

01429 863528

Unit 45, Enterprise Centre, Brougham Terrace, Hartlepool, TS24 8EY

Mon - Wed 9am - 4pm, Thurs 9am - 2pm, Fri CLOSED

6 + 9 =